SSC(Staff Selection Commission)-GD Constable
Everyone wants to get a government job. For those people, it is a good opportunity. That is the SSC GD Constable 2021 notification. This notification was released on May 1st week. So eligible candidates don’t miss this chance.
Just, if you pass 10th class then you can apply for this job. Staff Selection Commission of India conducts SSC GD exam for the General Duty post of Constables (GD) in BSF(Border Security Force), CISF(Central Industrial Security Force), ITBP(Indo Tibetan Border Police), CRPF(Central Reserve Police Force) SSB(Sashastra Seema Bal ), NIA(National Investigation Agency), SSF(Secretariat Security Force and Rifleman in AR(Assam Rifles).
Every year a lakhs of people write this exam but some candidates get the job and achieve their dreams. They join the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), National Investigation Agency (NIA), Secretariat Security Force (SSF), and Assam Rifles.
The SSC GD is a very popular exam. This is a wonderful opportunity for everyone. Don’t miss this chance. Apply It.
Notification release date : May 2021 (NOt mentioned still now)
Registration starting date : May 2021 (Not mentioned still now)
Last date for registration : June 2021
Exam level : National
Exam language : English/Hindi
Mode of exam : online
Category : Govt jobs
Job Location : Across India
Exam date (computer based exam) : 02-Aug-2021 to 25-Aug-2021
Vacancies for SSC Staff Selection Commission-GD Constable
For Female Candidates:
Subscribe us for instant news letters
For Male Candidates:
Candidates must be Indians.
● Educational qualification:
Students must have passed 10th class or equivalent from a recognized board.
● Age limit:
Age should be between 18-23 on
|SL.NO||Category||Permissible age relaxation|
|3||EX-SERVICEMEN||General – 26 years OBC – 29 years ST/SC – 31 years|
|4||Residence in the State of Jammu and Kashmir from 1st Jan 1980 to 31st Dec 1989.||General – 28 years OBC – 31 years ST/SC – 33 years|
|5||Dependents of children and victims killed in 1984 riots or 2002 religious riots in Gujarat||General – 28 years OBC – 31 years ST/SC – 33 years|
The Selection Process Includes Four Steps they are,
1.Written examination (Computer Based)
2.Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
3.Physical Standard Test (PST)
1.Written examination (Computer Based):
● This exam will be conducted in only English/Hindi.
● Total 100 questions and each question carries one mark so the total mark is 100.
● When a question is attempted wrong then you will be lost 0.25marks.
|Part||Subject||No.of questions||Marks||Time duration|
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||90 Minutes|
|B||General Knowledge & General Awareness||25||25|
|Total : 100 : 100|
Exam date (computer-based exam): 02-Aug-2021 to 25-Aug-2021
● Comprehension Writing
● Sentence Formation
● Para Jumbles
● Scientific Inventions Sports
● Awards and Honors
● Important Dates
● Indian/World History
● General Polity
● Number System
● Ratio and Proportions
● Profit and Loss
● Time and Distance
● Time and Work
● Fundamental Arithmetic Operations
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
● Spatial Visualization
● Spatial Orientation
● Visual Memory
● Arithmetical Reasoning
● Verbal Reasoning
● Non-Verbal Reasoning
● Similarities and Differences
● Recent Studies and Theories
2.Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
|For male candidates||5km in 24 min|
|For female candidates||1.6km in 8(½)min|
3.Physical Standard Test (PST):
|Category||For Male candidates||For Female candidates|
|Height ( General ,SC & OBC)||170||157|
|Height ( ST )||162.5||150|
|Chest Expansion (General , SC & OBC)||80/ 5||N/A|
|Chest Expansion ( ST )||76 / 5||N/A|
|Visual Acuity Unaided||Uncorrected Visual Acuity||Refraction||Color Vision|
|Near Vision||Distant Vision|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
|N6||N9||6 / 6||6 / 9||No visual correction is even allowed through the glasses.||CP-2|
Approximately Rs.21700- 69100/-
How to apply?
● Click on this link “www.SSC.nic.in “
● The Staff Selection Commission’s official website is open.
● Click on “New user? Register now”
● The Register form is opened.
● Fill in all the details in the registration form. After completing your registration process then click on the close button and note the Registration number and password.
Apply online application process:
● Now we log in with the Staff Selection Commission with username( Registration number) and password and Captcha.
● The application form is opened. Fill in all the details in the application form and upload photography( 20-50 KB) and signature(10 to 20kb in JPEG format) and Uploading Thumb Impression.
Documents required to fill the application form:
● 10th marks sheet and hallticket
● Aadhar Card or PAN, Voter ID Card, Passport, Driving License, Employer ID, or School/College ID.
● Photograph and signature.
● Bank details for online payment.
● Left-hand Thumb Impression (LTI) in JPEG format.
These documents are required to fill the application form.
● Accept terms and conditions and final step enter OTP for confirmation.
● Males(General) are paid 100 rupees online mode through debit card/ credit card/ internet banking.