Introduction about HDFC:
HDFC means Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited. It is one of the topmost financial services companies in India. Which was established in 1977. HDFC was promoted by ICICI( The industrial credit and investment corporation of India). Hasmukhbhai Parekh is the founder of this company. He played a key role in this company. This company provides many financial services. One of these services is scholarships for students.
About the HDFC Scholarship:
This HDFC Bank provides a wonderful opportunity for students. That is HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ESC Scholarship. Merit and Needy students can apply for this scholarship. 6th to 12th and UG, PG students will be eligible. It’s a good opportunity for those who are faced with financial problems. They gain up to Rs.35000 to Rs.75000 in this scholarship for their studies. It’s very useful for students. So eligible students do apply for this scholarship. Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity.
Starting date: March 2021
Last date: 31-July-2021
Follow us on Facebook
Eligibility for HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ESC Scholarship:
● Indians can only be apply
● Currently studying 6th to 12th and Students who are pursuing ITI, Diploma, UG, PG, or Ph.D. students are eligible.
● Students must pass 55% marks in the previous qualification.
● Their annual income must be less than or equal to INR 2.5lakh(2,50,000).
● Very poor students and students who are facing financial problems are eligible. In that case, there is no minimum marks requirement.
We gain up to Rs.35000 to Rs.75000 in this scholarship for our studies.
|For school students||35,000|
|For college/university students||45,000|
|For diploma/ITI/polytechnic students||75,000|
Last date: 31-July-2021
● Passport size photo
● Identity proof (Aadhar Card/Voter ID/Driving license)
● Last year mark sheet(2019-2020). you don’t have a mark sheet for 2019-2020 then upload 2018-2019.
● Present year (2020-2021) admission proof( fee receipt/ admission letter /institution ID card /bonafide certificate)
● Applicant bank passbook / Cancelled cheque.
● Income proof(Issued by Gram Panchayat /Ward Counsellor/ Sarpanch/BDO/SDO/SDM/ Affidavit).
How to apply?
● First click on this button
● Click the ” apply now ” button.
● Now we log in with Facebook or Google or email ID or phone number in buddy4study.
● Now the HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ESC Scholarship application page is open.
● Click the “start application” button.
● Now we fill in all details in the application form.
● The required documents must be entered into the application form.
● Accept ‘terms and conditions and click on preview.
● Finally, we click on ‘submit’.