Merck India charitable trust scholarship program (MICT) provides a wonderful opportunity for students. That is this company provides the Best Scholarship for Students. This scholarship has been in operation in Mumbai since 2005 and Goa since 2016. This company started as a pharmaceutical company and has grown into an expanding science and technology business in all areas of healthcare, life science, and performance.
Since 2005, Merck has given the best life to many students through his MICT scholarship programs. This scholarship is given to talented people who are interested in education and to achieve graduation in a favorite subject.
This scholarship program is open to students living and studying in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, and Bangalore. This wonderful opportunity will be given to students who have passed the 10th class. It will be given until graduation is completed. It is used for students supported financially to be interested in education. Until now most of the scholars who have taken this scholarship have completed their education and their Works in various professions such as Engineering, Medicine, Science, Commerce, Aviation, and Nursing. Some of these students have also got employment through reputed Indian and international companies. It’s very useful for students. So everyone can apply for this scholarship. Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity.
Apply for SSC CGL EXAM 2021
Eligibility for Merck India charitable trust scholarship program:
● Must have passed 10th class with minimum 80%marks in 2020.
● Family income should be less than or equal to 20,000INR per month.
● This scholarship program is eligible for students living and studying in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, and Bangalore.
● They give INR 35,000 per year till graduation.
● 10th Marks memo
● Passport size photo
● Income proof ( Income certificate or salary slips)
● Proof for permanent address (Ration card/election card/electricity bill/telephone bill/rent agreement)
● School fee receipt /student ID proof(academic year 2020-2021).
● Bank account details(name of the accountant, account number, IFSC code, branch name.)
How to apply?
● Click the ‘apply now’ button.
● Now we log in with Facebook or Google or email ID or phone number in buddy4study.
● Now the MICT page is opened.
● Click the ‘start application’ button.
● Now we fill in all details in the application form.
● The required documents must be entered into the application form.
● Accept ‘terms and conditions’ and click on preview.
● Finally, we click on ‘submit’.
● Download the scholarship application form by buddy4study.
● Fill in all details in the application form.
● To send the application form and required documents by post following address ” Buddy4Study, A 14/15, Workly 3rd Floor, Sector 59, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201309 “.
To submit the application by email:
● Scan the offline application form and required documents
● This is sent using this mail”[email protected]. “.